Due to high demand for reliable trading information, I have moved all trading tools and information onto a new central location with a dedicated domain. You can access all of the following information and much more by going to my new resource site located at http://cryptobase.info
This is a quick reference list to digital asset (cryptocurrency) trading charts, exchanges, reliable information sources, and recommended free trading tools.
If you are new to trading or want to know more about digital assets and cryptocurrency, check out my free industry report. It contains all of the information you need to get a clear and well documented description of this wild and exciting world of cryptocurrency! You can read the report here: Intro To Digital Assets This presentation also has a related PowerPoint that I put together. The PowerPoint presentation may be viewed here: DISRUPTIVE (by ResoNova)
If you would like to know a little bit more about me and my background, go check out my bio here: About Me
If you think I’ve missed something that should be listed here or if you notice any errors in this listing, please feel free to contact me.
Platform Fees: An order which will not be executed immediately will be granted a 0.01% rebate on execution. Orders executed immediately will incur a 0.1% execution fee.
Chart Links: Links to the charts of all major assets traded on the HitBTC exchange can be found in my project here: http://db.cryptobase.info
Platform Fees: All trades have a 0.25% commission fee
Chart Links: For a complete list of all assets on Bittrex Exchange and the corresponding full screen chart for each asset (with all charting tools etc), please use this alternative database that I constructed:
NOTE: The Bittrex Charts Database project has been merged with a larger project of mine, CryptoBase. Please view the new project here: CryptoBase
Platform Fees: The fee schedules are tier-based: the more total volume you trade in your account, the lower your fee on subsequent trades (once the next volume tier for the currency pair is reached). Other fee considerations:
- Fees are charged on a per-trade basis.
- Fees are calculated as a percentage of the trade’s quote currency volume (by default).
- Certain pairs allow the fee to be calculated based on the trade’s base currency, which can be specified when ordering using the Fee Currency option.
- User fee volume levels are measured using the equivalent market value of the listed “Fee Volume Currency” at the time of the trade. Note that this currency may be different from the pair’s base or quote currency.
- User fee volume levels are measured and applicable for trades occurring in the last 30 days only.
View the specific fee listings on the Kraken website here: https://www.kraken.com/en-us/help/fees
ETC-ETH = Ethereum Classic - Ethereum ETC-EUR = Ethereum Classic - Euro ETC-USD = Ethereum Classic - US Dollar ETC-XBT = Ethereum Classic - Bitcoin ETH-EUR = Ethereum - Euro ETH-USD = Ethereum - US Dollar ETH-XBT = Ethereum - Bitcoin XBT-EUR = Bitcoin - Euro XBT-USD = Bitcoin - US Dollar XMR-EUR = Monero - Euro XMR-USD = Monero - US Dollar XMR-XBT = Monero - Bitcoin ZEC-EUR = Zcash - Euro ZEC-USD = Zcash - US Dollar ZEC-XBT = Zcash - Bitcoin
Platform Fees: Commission fees are dynamically calculated every 24 hours. Your 30 day volume is added together to determine which fee tier you fall into. The following chart covers the fees charged at the various tier levels:
|0.15%||0.25%||< 600 BTC|
|0.14%||0.24%||≥ 600 BTC|
|0.12%||0.22%||≥ 1,200 BTC|
|0.10%||0.20%||≥ 2,400 BTC|
|0.08%||0.16%||≥ 6,000 BTC|
|0.05%||0.14%||≥ 12,000 BTC|
|0.02%||0.12%||≥ 18,000 BTC|
|0.00%||0.10%||≥ 24,000 BTC|
|0.00%||0.08%||≥ 60,000 BTC|
|0.00%||0.05%||≥ 120,000 BTC|
For lenders providing leverage, a 15% fee is applied to earned interest.
“Maker” is the trader who places an order onto the order book.
“Taker” is the trader who selects and fills an order on the order book.
Chart Links: All chart and market links for all assets on Poloniex exchange can be accessed via my project here: CryptoBase
Altcoin Trading Calculator
This is a simple tool that I created to help quickly calculate several important values that are needed in altcoin trading. This calculator is created using Google Forms and Google Sheets. The following INPUTS are required:
- Email (to send you a copy of your calculations data)
- Price you bought the coins
- Price you sold the coins (or intend to sell)
- The total quantity of altcoin units
The following OUTPUTS are generated for you based on your inputs:
- Buy/Sell Difference (BTC)
- Buy/Sell Gain (%)
- Total Profits (BTC)
- Total Profits (USD)
PLEASE NOTE: USD totals are calculated based upon the price of Bitcoin at the time of your submission of inputs to the calculator. This calculator does not account for fees, and so it only will return your GROSS PROFIT prior to any fees assessed by the exchange platform you are trading on. Outputs to each submission are publicly available at: http://calculations.p2core.com
CryptoBase ($) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (฿)
- Ongoing project of mine
- Please notify me of errors/corrections in the data
- Bittrex exchange data
- Direct links to full screen charts of all assets
- Direct links to order books
- Poloniex exchange data
- Direct links to Poloniex markets
- Whaleclub exchange data
- Direct links to Whaleclub charts
- Direct links to Whaleclub markets
- Links to real-time social intelligence and development alerts
- Under construction
- Free access to all charts
- No ads
- No user account necessary
- Paid access to API for customized experience
- Acquired by Kraken Exchange in March 2017
- Completely free with no advertisements
- API access for all exchanges
- View my how-to tutorial here
- API trading is NOT available for iPhone
- Android app
- iPhone app
- Under construction
- Limited functionality
- Cryptocoin market capitalization
- Charts and live stats
- Info on thousands of assets, markets, and tokens
- Completely free
- Free Android app
- Set audio alarms for any cryptocurrency
- Percentage UP/DOWN alarms
- Price UP/DOWN alarms
- Source code on GitHub